Thursday, May 15, 2008

I wish I was a cowboy!

Brielle and Jonathan all squished in her bouncer.
Just 2 months apart but already good friends
Jonathan loves his new horsey!
Jump, Jump, Jump
Good morning. I took the cutest pictures of Jonathan yesterday in his new horsey jumper. He loved it. Julia and Maia couldn't get enough of him in it. They thought he was so funny. Julia was so excited for today to come. Her class is going on a field trip to the Sweets Candy factory. I think she was the first on ready for school this morning with her lunch made and everything. I love that she is so excited for school. Both her and Maia are in the Advanced Reading group in their classes. And doing very well with it. They only have a few weeks left of the school year.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Summer 2008

picturetrail