Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jonathan at Maia's 8th Birthday partyWe have had a lot of rain the last few weeks. This is one of the many rainbows that has appeared after the rain. They have been so bold and very pretty. Jonathan keeping busy in the kitchen while I prepare dinner. Rolling Easter eggs. This is the first year we have done it. I have so many fun memories of rolling eggs when I was younger, I thought it would be fun for the girls. It was a very cold day and we had a hard time finding a good hill. Regardless the Girls thought it was great fun to play with their food! :) Good times, good time....
My Beautiful Girls Easter morning 2009
Jeremy, Jonathan, Julia, Maia and Hannah the morning of her baptizm. What a great day for Maia to be baptized on her birthday. What a beautiful eternal family I have. We are so blessedThe kids Easter morning 2009 Maia and Daddy on her baptizm day May 2, 2009We visited the Army museum on the U of U campus. We had a great time together and exploring the machinery. Jonathan May 2009

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Summer 2008

picturetrail