Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Jonathan "Big Boy"

So yesterday was the "Girls" dental check up. While there Jonathan kept telling me that it was his turn. "my turn, my turn" he would say. He wanted to go for a ride on the chair and have his teeth cleaned. I had my doubts about him actually letting the hygenist do any work while he was there. BUT...... boy did he prove me wrong!

The light was so bright he had to wear some shades :) And I am a proud mom of 4 kids with sparkly pearly teeth and all of them members of the "no cavity club" yippy!

While cleaning out the van, Jonathan found one of Hannah's head bands and this is what he did with it. I think he looks like a little muscle man! Cheese

wearing daddies hat is a favorite thing of Jonathans and giving me the thumbs up is his second favorite. He's adorable

4 comments:

H.M. Rohde said...

I'm pretty sure he's the cutest little guy I know. I can't believe he's getting so big though.

bundy family said...

My boys LOVE the dentist. Every time we drive by it they ask if we can go in. Weird.

The Stilsons said...

So cute!! I love the muscle man shirt! Definitely winning over his mom's 80's heart!!!=)

Anna said...

Just adorable. Lucky your kids are part of the no cavity club...not sure what that is! I haven't even dared to take Morgan to the dentist...I am sure I will regret putting it off. Jonathon looks so much like Hannah - in a masculine way!

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Summer 2008

picturetrail