Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Firsts!

Well Jonathan is going through some "firsts" and I don't think he is enjoying most of it very much. He is trying juice for the first time and he's liking that, he's trying carrots for the first time, he's a little unsure about them. He is cutting teeth for the first time, his bottom tooth is popping through, but not enjoying that too much. He has learned how to dance (bouncing up and down) and clapping his hands is a first too. He likes to clap his hands and giggle at me when I am singing and dancing in the kitchen when I cook.
Julia and Maia are getting ready to go back to school. It has been a long summer. I think they are ready to get their brains going again. Julia will be in a 3rd/4th grade split class this year. Maia will be in 2nd grade. They are both doing very well; they are in the top of their classes for reading. We have some smarties! I'm very proud of them. Hannah wished she was going to school this year. She keeps reminding me that when she goes to kindergarten that I'm going to cry, and the sad thing is she's probably right. I wouldn't say cry but I will definitely get chocked up. She knows her ABC's and is starting to recognize quite a few of them. She knows how to write her name as well. I hope she follows in her sisters foot steps in school. She is really starting to enjoy primary or "kid sacrament" as her friend Megan calls it. And loves her new teachers. She even walks from sacrament to the primary room by herself. She is growing up so fast I'm not sure I'm ready for that. They all grow up too fast.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Summer 2008

picturetrail