Monday, August 25, 2008

Friendship

I just have to tell all my great friends thank you for all your great words of kindness through blogs, text messages or what ever the form of kindness has come. I love being your friend and hope I will always be there for you when you need me. I feel so lucky to have the friends I do. Not only do I enjoy spending time on the phone with you or shopping (not so much lately) stamping, hanging out with our kids, movies, hours of laughing, but you help me to stay sane in my crazy world. You help to make me feel more like Heather and not just mom, housekeeper, chef, taxi driver, maid....etc. Thank you for making me feel important and needed. I wish I could see you all more often but I cherish the time we do get to have together. I have never been that great with words, my thoughts all running together making it hard for me to get my point across. If I have rambled and haven't connected my thoughts correctly please just know that I am very glad that YOU are my friend. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! Your Friend, Heather

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Summer 2008

picturetrail