Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fun trip to Grandma and Grandpas





St. George was definatly the place to be the week of Valentines. I skipped a day of work so we could leave early. We spent lots of time playing games, making cookies, going bowling, going to the movies and playing at the park. And we took many trips up the big hill to watch the airplanes. That was Jonathan's favorite part I think. We even visited some of the "churches" historical sites. The Girls really enjoyed hearing all the stories. The kids had Grandpa making lots and lots of smoothies. Jonathan and I got to visit with some friends, were he had tons of fun playing with all the toys. Jeremy and I even got to go on a date. Thanks to my parents for babysitting for us. It was nice to have dinner with uninterupted conversation :)

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Summer 2008

picturetrail