Sunday, February 28, 2010

I Have THE Cutest Little Man EVER!!


So Jeremy and I were at "Lowes" this week pricing out some of the on-going projects that I would like to have done. And Jonathan thinks that the Car Carts are the best thing ever, cuz he gets to drive them.

He found some XL playground binoculars.... "I see you" he would say

My Little Helper while I was working on his room.

He just couldn't get enough of the ladder. "Workn' Mom, I'm workn'"

He's been saying so many new things lately. His newest phrase just breaks my heart, and makes me smile at the same time. When I get home from work he gives me a big hug and says, "Missh you, missh you" (I missed you) He's my sweet little Boo, Cutie Patootie.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Summer 2008

picturetrail